Different, Not Less Director
- Work with the Executive to find the Right Resources to Help with a Member’s Special Needs.
- Make the Member with a Special Needs Feel Important within the Club.
- Assure True Respect is given to them at All Times within the Club.
- Promote Inclusion within the Club by Developing Skills of the Special Needs Person.
- Make Sure that Focus is on the Person and Not Just on the Disability.
- Position to be Developed and Improved by the Executive Member who is willing to take on the Role with the help of the Executive.
- Perform Any Other Duties as assigned by the President or the Board of Directors.