- Be Responsible for All Monies of the Club and for their Deposit in the Name of and to the Credit of the Club in a Chartered Bank.
- Be a Signing Authority.
- Dispense Funds with the Approval of the Board of Directors.
- Recommend a Policy for the Investment of Club Funds to the Board of Directors.
- Ensure that the Signing Officers are any Two of the Designated Members of the Board of Directors.
- Be Responsible for Reconciling and Reporting to the Board of Directors the Financial Accounts of the Club at each Board Meeting.
- Prepare an Annual Budget with Regard to the Current and Future Financial Obligations of the Club and Track Expenditure Against the Budget.
- Prepare an Annual Report and Make the Financial Records Available for Audit as Required.
- Evaluate, Review and Recommend Financial Policy to the Board of Directors.
- Perform Any Other Duties as Assigned by the President or the Board of Directors.